Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Repair Services in Keyport, NJ
For over 30 years, Scaldino Basement Solutions has been serving the residents of Massachusetts and Rhode Island, offering the best solutions for wet basements, problem crawl spaces. Scaldino Basement is the only company in offering the Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Spaces certificates. With proper maintenance, certified basements and crawl spaces are protected against future problems by the best waterproofing technologies in industry.
Scaldino Basement is proud to be the sole authorized, and certified Healthy Basement Crawlspace Contractor for the areas of Syracuse with the Grate Products National Contractor Network.
Scaldino Basement Services in Keyport, NJ
At Scaldino Basement Solutions, we offer a variety of services from foundation repairs to basement windows. We offer the following services in your area:
Craw Space Repair
Why Customers in Keyport, NJ choose Scaldino Basement
There are many reasons why you should trust Scaldino Basement to fix your wet basement or foundation issues, among many other residential problems. Here are just a few reasons why we're the best choice:
- Over 30 years of experience and reputation in New Jersey & Staten Island – we are a company you can trust.
- Locally owned and operated.
- Exclusive access to the most advanced waterproofing products available.
- The most certified waterproofing specialists (CWS) in the Northeast.
- Expertly trained project managers who design best-in-class systems and oversee every Scaldino project.
- Fully insured - we carry general liability, truck insurance and all our employees are covered by worker's compensation insurance.
- Basement Health Association member
(CSRS) Certified Structural Repair Specialist on staff.
Completed Jobs from Keyport, NJ
March 15, 2021
Supplied and Install Crawl Shield encapsulation liner, crawl shield insulation, kill and sanitized mold in crawl shield, crawl shield entry door.
December 09, 2016
Our owner, Nick, went out and noticed the block wall had a horizontal crack and started to have some movement so he proposed steel i beams to reinforce wall and prevent it from moving. we also proposed a drainage system along outside walls with a GrateSump basin liner to capture water from coming into basement.