Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Repair Services in Ledgewood, NJ
For over 30 years, Scaldino Basement Solutions has been serving the residents of New Jersey & Staten Island, offering the best solutions for wet basements, problem crawl spaces. Scaldino Basement is the only company in offering the Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Spaces certificates. With proper maintenance, certified basements and crawl spaces are protected against future problems by the best waterproofing technologies in industry.
Scaldino Basement is proud to be the sole authorized, and certified iBasement Systems and Crawlspace Systems Contractor in New Jersey and Staten Island with the Grate Products National Contractor Network.
Scaldino Basement Services
At Scaldino Basement Solutions, we offer a variety of services from foundation repairs to basement windows. We offer the following services in your area:
Craw Space Repair
Why Customers in Ledgewood, NJ choose Scaldino Basement
There are many reasons why you should trust Scaldino Basement to fix your wet basement or foundation issues, among many other residential problems. Here are just a few reasons why we're the best choice:
- Over 30 years of experience and reputation in New Jersey & Staten Island – we are a company you can trust.
- Locally owned and operated.
- Exclusive access to the most advanced waterproofing products available.
- The most certified waterproofing specialists (CWS) in the Northeast.
- Expertly trained project managers who design best-in-class systems and oversee every Scaldino project.
- Fully insured - we carry general liability, truck insurance and all our employees are covered by worker's compensation insurance.
- Basement Health Association member
(CSRS) Certified Structural Repair Specialist on staff.
Completed Jobs from Ledgewood, NJ
February 21, 2020
Scaldino Basement Waterproofing installed GrateTrench surface Drain. Installed GrateSump Basin with Fast Sump 1/3hp (3yr warranty). Installed 3" Discharge Line, Bubbler Pot for exterior discharge and Ice Cop Freeze Stop for Discharge Line. Install Surface drain at foot of driveway, install sump pump and pit in corner of garage and connect to surface drain.