Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Repair Services in Secaucus, NJ
For over 30 years, Scaldino Basement Solutions has been serving the residents of Massachusetts and Rhode Island, offering the best solutions for wet basements, problem crawl spaces. Scaldino Basement is the only company in offering the Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Spaces certificates. With proper maintenance, certified basements and crawl spaces are protected against future problems by the best waterproofing technologies in industry.
Scaldino Basement is proud to be the sole authorized, and certified Healthy Basement Crawlspace Contractor for the areas of Syracuse with the Grate Products National Contractor Network.
Scaldino Basement Services in Secaucus, NJ
At Scaldino Basement Solutions, we offer a variety of services from foundation repairs to basement windows. We offer the following services in your area:
Craw Space Repair
Why Customers in Secaucus, NJ choose Scaldino Basement
There are many reasons why you should trust Scaldino Basement to fix your wet basement or foundation issues, among many other residential problems. Here are just a few reasons why we're the best choice:
- Over 30 years of experience and reputation in New Jersey & Staten Island – we are a company you can trust.
- Locally owned and operated.
- Exclusive access to the most advanced waterproofing products available.
- The most certified waterproofing specialists (CWS) in the Northeast.
- Expertly trained project managers who design best-in-class systems and oversee every Scaldino project.
- Fully insured - we carry general liability, truck insurance and all our employees are covered by worker's compensation insurance.
- Basement Health Association member
(CSRS) Certified Structural Repair Specialist on staff.
Completed Jobs from Secaucus, NJ
January 06, 2022
Supplied and installed "GrateDrain" French drain system. Installed and supplied GrateSump Basin Combo with Fast Sump Pump. 3" Discharge Line. Ice Cop Freeze Stop. Installed and supplied Sump Pump Power Inverter.
December 16, 2016
We evaluated home and installed an additional 20 ft of Grate Drain system along with a surface drain to catch water coming through her back door. We also installed a bubble pot for exterior discharge. She is very happy with her new dry basement.